By Dimitar Stojanov
Small business owners know that invoicing is vital. Many times bootstrapped companies or even freelancers need to lower the initial costs so invoicing is often manual task left to the business owner. And even though you can invoice online, it can still become a long and painful process.
At Invoicebus, we are constantly trying to think outside of the box and set new standards for invoice templates, making the process easier for small business owners. With that in mind, below there are 3 premium invoice templates you can download for free. These invoice templates will save you time and make you look more professional to your clients.
Download the “Aldona (black)” template here.
Download the “Cobardia (firebrick)” template here.
Download the “Io (third)” template here.
Here are the features included in these templates:
- Ready to fill with your own info and logo
- Support of any language and currency
- Auto calculation of subtotals, totals, taxes, and discounts
- Configurable columns, date format, and symbol position
- Rows manipulation with simple drag and drop
- Printer ready (can be printed to PDF with modern browsers like Chrome)
- Can be used on your PC or Mac with any modern browser, no additional software required
You have permission to modify and use the invoice templates however you’d like for your personal and business needs.
Once you download the files, unzip them, then open the template.html file in your browser for editing. The “Save” button is an option to save your invoice in your account at Invoicebus (you can create an account once you click the Save button). Or, you can print the invoice or save it as a PDF on your computer.
So grab the templates now and start creating your invoices in more natural and intuitive way. If you like the invoice templates above you can see more at the Invoicebus Store.